ECWA MARYLAND UPDATE
Current Operating Church Status:
On March 30, 2020, Gov. Larry Hogan issued a stay-home order Statewide amid the Coronavirus Pandemic. The Church, however, will remain closed in compliance with this new mandate.
We will continue with virtual Worship Services until further notice. Our God is more than able to do all things.
You can also join the Bible Studies on Wednesdays 7pm -8pm and Intercessory Prayers on Saturdays at 9am - 10am via teleconference.
Since we cannot hold in-person gatherings, we encourage all Ministries, Fellowship and Discipleship groups of the Church to start meeting via teleconference so that we can continue with Ministry.
Tithes & Offerings
We encourage you, if you can, to continue to give your tithes and offerings during this time. Use any of these ways to give to the Church please:
- Online, through the Church Website and or
- Mail your check to: First ECWA Church P. O. Box 471865 District Heights, MD 20753
As stated by the Church Care Ministry, please do not hesitate to contact the Church through the Ministry for your concerns, questions and needs.
The Leadership of the Church will continue to pray for you, your family, our nation and the World at large. Please take care of yourself and demonstrate Christ’ love to others. Continue to pray for healing for those infected and God’s protection over us all. God bless
CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) UPDATE FROM ECWA MD USA
- Providing hand sanitizer: We have placed hand sanitizers at the Church entrance. Please use them when you are unable to wash your hands.
- We are cleaning and disinfecting all the surfaces of the Church building, before and after every events.
There are simple measures you can take to protect yourself and help us reduce the spread of Coronavirus in our community.
- We're encouraging all members to take common-sense health precautions recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), such as frequent hand washing or using alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60 percent alcohol to stay healthy.
- Practice fist and elbow bumps instead of hugging or shaking hands.
- Take advantage of our church sanitizing stations, particularly after sneezing, coughing and touching regularly used surfaces.
- Wash your hands often, particularly after using the restroom.
- If you feel sick Stay home unless you are seeking medical treatment.
- Limit your participation in community activities.
- Avoid coming in close contact with those who appear unwell.
- Educate yourself: Learn the additional measures that high risk, vulnerable individuals should take.
- Stay up on current events.
Rev.& Mrs. Bello
Welcome to ECWA Church District Heights, Maryland
We are a congregation of Christians seeking to spread the news of Jesus Christ through Bible and Prayers. We welcome people from all walks of life, no matter what their origin, race, color or nationality. Our faith community is a diverse and inclusive community that emphasizes the display of God’s glory in all races and cultures. We are a prayerful church that realizes that apart from Christ, it can do nothing.
ECWA is more than just a Church, It is a composition of people like you and me worshipping together and helping one another. ECWA is making the world a better place all around the globe in her giving and service to humanity.
In fact, ECWA preaches the whole truth concerning Jesus Christ, His death and resurrection, and the goodnews of the coming Kingdom of God.
We look forward to you joining us for a service and participating in any activities you want. Any church official can help answer your questions. And if you can’t find answers to your questions right away, we’re just an email or a phone call away.